Femkamp / TRekamp
Femkamp / Trekamp
We have several different branches to choose from including Rodeo, Bungee Run, Sumo, Gladiator, Wakka tube, Zebrarace, Gun shooting and Bow.
Some of the branches will come a little bit. See below which branches are in progress and can be booked.
To book one of our activities below, you must be at least 6 people. We can receive fewer people but you have to pay for 6.
- 3 Match 340 kr / person incl. VAT
- 5 Match 540 kr / person incl. VAT
- 3 Match (of which one branch is go-kart) 420 kr / person incl. VAT
- 5 Match (of which one branch is go-kart) 620 kr / person incl. VAT
- Motorbike (more info coming)
- The race (more info coming)
- Kids 3 Match 360 kr / person incl. VAT
- Kids 3 Game with go-kart 380 kr / person incl. VAT
We will have a new engine race in the five match, which we are unique about in Sweden. More information and photos about it coming soon.
All our activities must be pre-booked by phone or send a request to our e-mail. Not applicable Drop-in.
Cancellation and change of time must be done no later than one week (7 days) before booked time.
We will otherwise charge 50% of the booked amount. The number of booked persons is charged. Changes to numbers can be made at the latest 3 days beforeevent.
In case of late arrival, your race may need to be shortened or completely lost.
Alcohol or drug users may not drive. Alcohol measurement can be done in the room. It's not ok to consume your own food and drink in our premises
Please bring your own helmet and other protective equipment. We also have loan helmets in place.
We only invoice for companies and municipalities following customary checks. Details must be provided before arrival date.We have 10 day billing and a billing fee on 55: -.
Card, Swish or cash for others.
Take and challenge friends / colleagues in a race with these wild and bumpy Zebras!
Zebraracet assumes that 2-4 people jump with the Zebra banana around. First in goal, score points in the competition.
The rules that apply are to sit at Zebran and jump / bounce towards goal. It is not allowed to run with them, then you will be discouraged.
The branch requires a little leg strength and fitness, as well as a winegold. GOOD LUCK!
This branch is about breaking down the opponent from the platform. Each participant has 3 trying to earn points.
Challenge your friends in balance and strength! In this duel you stand on each platform and will try to beat down your opponent using an inflated bar. The rules are simple, the one standing alone wins! The loser lands softly in the inflatable ring. Here you need balance, fitness and a happy mood! GOOD LUCK!
- You have 30 seconds on you to try to hit down the other
- You must always grip the bar with both hands
- You must get up straight away if you happen to hit the platform
- If you lose your rod and can not get it you lose
- If both lose the bar at the same time it will be a draw
- Do not put or squeeze your hands or feet
- You must not switch to the other platform
- If both fall simultaneously, the one who left the plate wins last
Slangbella (coming soon)
This challenge requires patience, speed and fitness.
It is important to ensure that the pins are on the opponent's side when the time expires.
You run three rounds on time and collect their points, it is about having low points.
Good luck !